Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My Stephen King Adventure!

For some reason I've been seeing a lot of Stephen King images pop up on my Instagram timeline, and it has inspired me to start my own journey through the world of Stephen King. A couple years ago, I read Carrie, The Shining, and Under the Dome, so I've had some experience with him, but I feel like that was not enough. I've printed out my list and I'm ready to conquer this massive task. I only plan to read one - two of his books a month because I'm also determined to tackle my never ending TBR list, so this will probably be a two and a half year journey. 

I'm about 430 pages into Salem's Lot and I'm enjoying it. It's definitely a book that takes a while to get moving, but I'm having a lot of fun getting a deeper look at this small town that is racked with evil. More to come when I actually finish the book.


Until next time,


S.

No comments:

Post a Comment