Sunday, October 8, 2017

Book Review: Cursed Legacy

Title: Cursed Legacy
Author: Anna K. Lane
Genre: Sci-fi, Fantasy
Publisher: Independently published
Publication year: 2017
Format: Paperback
Page Count: 305
Series: Aeterna Chronicles Book 1

Rating: 

Get it on Amazon
Add it on Goodreads


First off I’d like to give a big thanks to kidlitexchange for the review copy of this book. All opinions are my own.
.
.
.
Book review: Cursed Legacy by anna k lane 
If you like sci-fi and time travel/manipulation, this book is for you. I heard a lot of good things about this book so I was super happy when I was able to get a copy. At first I had a hard time actually caring about the main character (Kallum) but as the book went on and we find out a little more about his life and what role he plays in the grand scheme of things, I started to really get interested in the story. I don’t read a lot of sci-fi (even thought I’d like to) but I have always been interested in time travel so I was already intrigued  by that aspect. 
The only thing I was disappointed in is that the “shockers” that happened in the story weren’t as “shocking” as I wanted them to be. The shockers were really good but I think I was able to see them coming.
I think my favorite part about the story is the moral dilemma and overarching theme of the book. What would you sacrifice for the greater good? Would you sacrifice one to save the world? You’ll just have to read the book and fine out!

No comments:

Post a Comment